Do you use an ultrasonic toothbrush? If not, what are you waiting for? If you’ve been on fence about switching to an electric/ultrasonic toothbrush we’re here to help. Let’s to review the top benefits of using an ultrasonic toothbrush:
- An ultrasonic toothbrush keeps your teeth, gums, and tongue cleaner and healthier: An electric toothbrush’s rotating head features bristles which can reach further thanks to the combination of motion and equal pressure from the brush itself.
- An ultrasonic toothbrush makes for longer, more thorough teeth brushing: Most ultrasonic toothbrushes are set for equal time for each quadrant which ensures a better, longer brushing and a great, clean feeling.
- An ultrasonic toothbrush does the work for you: Although we mean well our manual brushing can often be too hard for our gums and our own good. An ultrasonic toothbrush not only times your brush but takes the guesswork out of teeth brushing too.
- An ultrasonic toothbrush is a great way to fight gingivitis and gum disease: Electric toothbrush can find those hard to reach places that you miss with a manual toothbrush.
- Using an ultrasonic toothbrush can help you get rid of bad breath: An electric toothbrush and regular flossing can work together to get rid of bad breath by finding and eliminating the food between your teeth.
Where can you buy an ultrasonic toothbrush? Most any pharmacy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Amazon, etc. Here at Smile Sarasota, we recommend Philips Sonicare ultrasonic toothbrushes but there are other choices that are great as well.